Rebels on the Ranch Wellness and Fitness Retreat 2019
Hosted by Melissa Levy, Sarah Sandy & Mary Hydle
Next Retreat is August 15th-18th, 2019
BOOK NOW: retreat@TheRebelWorkout.com
Rebels on the Ranch Wellness and Fitness Retreat is designed to rejuvenate and restore, from the inside out. Set in a spectacular mountain setting with four immersive days of functional training, yoga, meditation, clean eating, and a ridiculous amount of fun.
Each day includes outdoor fitness classes, yoga, guided meditation, moderate to challenging hikes and an array of activities to feed your body and spirit. Our adventure is set in the beautiful Wet Mountain Valley of south central Colorado just 2.5 hours southwest of Denver.
Enjoy carefully crafted farm-to-table meals featuring local, in-season, organic, and delicious ingredients.
Afternoons are designed with space to flow. We will be offering optional workshops focused on inspiring and enhancing an overall state of wellness. Topics will include nutrition, wellness, movement and mobility. Let your curiosity choose your adventure whether it be horseback riding, sunbathing by the pool or relaxing with a new book.
Each day ends with laughter by the campfire roasting homemade marshmallows or doing whatever it is your soul desires.
Our promise to you is that you will be reset and physically, mentally and spiritually inspired.
The retreat is being held at Red Rock Ranch, a luxurious property that sits at 8,400 ft above sea level in the rolling foothills of the Wet Mountains, overlooking the 14,000-foot peaks of the majestic Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range. Our retreat is in a completely private venue, exclusively for us Rebels to enjoy. All fitness levels welcome.
- Accommodations with spectacular Mountain Views. Option for Private Room & Bath or Shared Room & Bath.
- Locally Sourced Farm-to-Table Meals.
- Morning and Evening Yoga.
- The Rebel Workout Fitness Classes.
- Daily Guided Hikes.
- Approachable Sunrise Meditation.
- Daily Workshops.
- Free Time to relax, sit by the pool, sunbathe on the deck, walk, mountain bike, simply enjoy the peace and quiet of a majestic mountain setting and our great community.
- Additional off-site activities include horseback riding, mountain biking, fishing, extensive hiking.
Rebels on the Ranch is hosted and co-founded by Melissa Levy, owner The Rebel Workout; Sarah Sandy, functional nutritionist; and Mary Hydle, health coach and logistical coordinator.
- $1200 shared fun, funky room or loft, shared bath
- $1450 shared room, shared bath
- $1650 private room, private bath when available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for couples and group rates.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- 50% deposit due at a time of registration, with your final payment due by June 1, 2019.
- We will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled retreats including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations or illness.
- All guests must sign the “Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk” forms prior to arrival. If this form is not signed prior to arrival you will not be allowed to participate in the Retreat and no refund will be made. We recommend travel cancellation insurance should your travel plans change.
- If registering within 90 days prior the first day of the retreat, payment in full is required at time of booking.
- Cancellation 90 days or more prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a full refund less a $250 cancellation fee
- Cancellation 0-90 days prior to the first day of the retreat: no refunds will be given.
- There will be no refunds for arriving late or leaving early. There are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies including personal injuries or weather.
For Questions or To Sign Up
Example Schedule Only*
3:00 PM | Check In
4:30 PM | Afternoon Yoga
6:30 PM | Dinner
Evening | Open Fire, Relax, Chat, Whatever Feeds Your Soul
Friday / Saturday
7:00 AM | Coffee Bar
8:00 AM | REBEL Workout
9:30 AM | Breakfast
11:00 AM | Fitness Guided Hike, As You Go Workout Breaks
1:30 PM | Lunch
3:00 PM | Free Time, Afternoon Workshops Offered
4:30 PM | Afternoon Yoga and meditation
6:30 PM | Dinner
Evening| Open Fire, Relax, Chat, Whatever Feeds Your Soul
6:00 AM | Guided Meditation
7:00 AM | Coffee Bar
8:00 AM | REBEL Workout or Yoga
9:00 AM-11:25 AM | Guided Hike or Free Time
11:30 AM | Final Brunch and Ceremony
Want More Information?
Rebels on the Ranch Retreat Testimonials
“When I was asked to go on a retreat with Rebel last year, I was going through the most difficult time in my life and said I was busy. I confided in Melissa, and she said “you need this.” I didn’t think so, but wow did she prove me wrong. I was immersed in all sorts of great activities like yoga, meditation, hikes, horseback riding, acupuncture and workouts. There was great healthy food and inspiring workshops. I listened to my new friends’ journeys and they listened to mine. I saw light where I didn't before. Rebels on the Ranch helped me see new and exciting things weren’t just in store for me – they are here for me to experience every single day. A year later, I meditate with gratitude each morning, thankful for everyone involved and this life changing retreat.”
"If you’re on the fence about Rebels on the Ranch, do yourself a favor and sign up now. The physical workouts build strength and stamina. The sunrise meditation and yoga supports your soul and your body. And the delicious and nutritious food nourishes you through it all. The REBEL team goes above and beyond to make sure you’re supported and getting the most out of your time with a loving, fun community. Mountains, laughter, tears, sore muscles, and homemade Paleo s’mores. Need I say more?”
“There is a special, unexplainable magic about Rebels on the Ranch. The guided meditation, yoga, intense outdoor workouts and hikes not only tested my physical and spiritual boundaries, but expanded them beyond belief. Add in delicious healthy food and the beautiful location, it made the perfect getaway. There was something for everyone at any fitness or skill level. The team went way out of their way to ensure that everyone had a great time. The encouragement, support, self-reflection, laughs and fun at every turn provided the foundation for an open, trusting environment, from which, I gained great lifelong friendships with some the other guests. I can't wait to go on the next one.”