Meet Ryan - studio owner, student, REBEL trainer!
Ryan is originally from North Dakota, where his childhood years were mostly spent either on his aunt & uncle’s farm or his other aunt & uncle’s lake house. He moved to Denver with his mom when he was 10, and he’s been here since then! Ryan spent his teenage years windsurfing and being a punk rocker! Then in his 20’s, he spent most of his time overseas in Europe and Australia. As a result, Ryan speaks fluent French, and has an extensive knowledge about wine! Given the opportunity, he’d like to live in France part time at some point in his life. Now, he spends his days in school, running a business, and most importantly loving the most amazing woman in his life, Melissa Levy. Wait! Also loving his dog Luxe.
1. Three favorite movies?IT, Goonies, and Ratatouille
2. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?Attend government meetings to see what they really talk about.
3. What’s the last book you read?Blue Truth [by David Deida]
4. Favorite exercise at the gym?Sleeping, just kidding! I love this move with the medicine ball - you roll back, then up to your feet, go into a frog jump forward, and finally into a burpee pushup.
5. If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
6. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?Volunteering time with an organization that works with developing countries.
Some sort of long sailing trip, not a cruise, but a luxury hobie cat.
Build my own house, or place to live.