She’s a Denver native, born and raised. Heidi’s family immigrated from Ireland a few generations ago and homesteaded in the Colorado mountains. It's the best place to call home when you love the sun and prefer to be playing outside! Mama Nature is her favorite company :). Heidi is a singer, dancer, writer, roller-skater and a Movement & Nutrition Specialist here at The REBEL Workout - she teaches our CYCLE, BIKE & BARRE, CYCLE FLOW, and REBEL classes (she’s a busy bee)!
1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
HUNGRY. Y'know ... a punchy one-word title that encompasses all of the different meanings within the word.
2. Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
The past, during the jazz era.
3. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Ingenious (full of ingenuity). Honest. Playful.
4. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
As a foodie, I don't know if I could survive culinary monotony. However, based on the non-specificity of the question, I'll say BREAKFAST in all its glory and variety of delicious choices. :)
5. One thing we would be surprised to learn about you?
I'm actually an introvert trapped in an extrovert's body. I spend a LOT of time by myself. And I like it.
6. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Survival and recovery, several times over, all while maintaining my sense of humor.
7. What is the last picture you took on your phone?
Probably a picture of my hand-written TO DO list.
8. Who inspires you?
My family, my incredible sister, the brilliant man I love, my indescribable tribe of girlfriends and honestly - nearly everyone I meet ignites a spark of inspiration within me, in one way or another.
9. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
That is always the superpower I wanted - I would do every liberating thing imaginable! So ... use your imagination.
10. What is the best part about being a REBEL?
The laughter and experiences I share with my accomplices, my team.