Samira is a local Denverite who teaches our REBEL BARRE class. Samira loves being called a “native” Coloradan because it’s all-encompassing, and she feels like she’s part of the tribe!
1. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
At the moment: Lush Life by Zara Larsson.
2. Top 3 items on your bucket list?
Night kayaking in Glacier National Park, hiking to the summit of Half Dome in Yosemite Valley, and solo summit a class 3 14’er.
3. What is your favorite activity to stay fit outside of The REBEL Workout?
Volleyball all day! Literally. Sometimes I’ll play volleyball all day.
4. If you could go back in time, what era would you choose?
I’d relive the 90’s as an adult. I have ridiculous nostalgia for the 90’s. I love the clothes, music ... and the Spice Girls, of course!
5. 3 words you’d use to describe yourself.
Extroverted. Philosophical. Motivated.
6. One piece of advice that you always give your clients?
Remember that progress towards anything big always happens one step at a time. Be patient, do the work, and the results will show.
7. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
An interior designer - the wild thing about that is that I am currently in school to become one!
8. Fav pre-workout snack?
A bagel with butter, and a cup of coffee with cream. I know it’s not really health food, but it works for me.
9. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
I am a human jukebox - I know the lyrics to tons of songs and can usually sing in key.
10. What is the best part about being a REBEL?
It sounds cheesy, but all of it. Our crew is super talented and fun. The regulars around the gym are always after “it” (“it” being what they strive for); whether that pertains to a workout, or life goals. The trainers and regulars at REBEL are all very passionate people, and I love that. Plus, we all workout with such incredible determination and consistency, it inspires me to bring my A game. Being a REBEL feels like being part of something bigger. I’m grateful for this community – they rock!