REBEL Classes + Personal Training
The REBEL Workout offers group classes or one-on-one training we'll push your limits, test your strength, and build mental toughness. Featuring REBEL HIIT, kickboxing, yoga, barre, indoor cycling and more!
Turn On, Tune In, Workout!
Group personal training at The REBEL Workout in Denver, CO will challenge every major muscle group in your body. Featuring Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Circuit Training, Barre, and more!
WELCOME TO THE REBEL WORKOUT IN DENVER!
The Rebel Workout is a unique Denver fitness studio for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), one on one personal training, private personal training, group personal training, functional training, yoga, barre, and indoor cycling. Our communal space practices fitness diversity and nutrition, creating a lifestyle focused on wellness. We value technique and safety, helping you achieve your goals by working hard. Featuring some of the best personal training instructors to be found, we provide all the attention you deserve. Check out the studio and sign up today for an indoor cycling class, yoga class, rebel workout, or any of our other functional training and HIIT classes!
Prenatal & Postnatal Training!
Learn about our prenatal & postnatal training and nutrition programs here.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
Turkey day is all about spending time with those we love, gathering around the table, chowing down on our favorite foods, and enjoying some delicious beverages. It’s a day that many of us look forward to all year long. And while we’re not here to stop you from your over-eating ways (if that’s your Thanksgiving thing), we are here to tell you that there’s probably a healthier way to go about your holiday.
Eating healthy doesn’t at all mean that you need to miss out on a delicious, traditional Thanksgiving meal. In fact, it’s incredibly easy to lighten up some of your favorite classic recipes. Throw a couple new recipes into the mix, too, and you’ll be set!
One of our favorite side dishes over here at The REBEL Workout is this Paleo Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Casserole. It’s Paleo, Primal, and Gluten-Free.
All that… and it tastes like heaven.
To make this delicious side dish yourself:*
Paleo Thanksgiving Sweet Potato CasseroleServes 9 adults
- 4 whole, large Sweet Potatoes (peeled and chopped into 1/2" pieces - about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted, + 1/4 cup softened
- 3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, + 1/3 cup
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice, + 1 tsp to be used separately for the topping
- 2 cups Pecans (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- For the casserole: Fill a pot with about 2" of water and steam chopped potatoes in a steamer basket until mushy - about 30 minutes.
- When the chopped sweet potatoes are done, move them out of the steamer pot and into a food processor. Blend until smooth and then scoop into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon or whisk, mix in eggs, coconut milk, 4 tbsp of melted butter, 3 tbsp maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and 2 tsp of your pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish, completely scraping out the bowl with a spatula. Smooth the top.
- For the topping: Mix the pecans, almond flour, 1/3 cup maple syrup, and additional 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Cut in the 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Using your hands, gently sprinkle and spread your topping over the sweet potato mixture, trying to cover the whole surface.
- Place casserole dish in the oven and bake for about 55 minutes.
*This recipe was adapted from one found on Primal Palate.