REBEL Classes + Personal Training
The REBEL Workout offers group classes or one-on-one training we'll push your limits, test your strength, and build mental toughness. Featuring REBEL HIIT, kickboxing, yoga, barre, indoor cycling and more!
Turn On, Tune In, Workout!
Group personal training at The REBEL Workout in Denver, CO will challenge every major muscle group in your body. Featuring Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Circuit Training, Barre, and more!
WELCOME TO THE REBEL WORKOUT IN DENVER!
The Rebel Workout is a unique Denver fitness studio for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), one on one personal training, private personal training, group personal training, functional training, yoga, barre, and indoor cycling. Our communal space practices fitness diversity and nutrition, creating a lifestyle focused on wellness. We value technique and safety, helping you achieve your goals by working hard. Featuring some of the best personal training instructors to be found, we provide all the attention you deserve. Check out the studio and sign up today for an indoor cycling class, yoga class, rebel workout, or any of our other functional training and HIIT classes!
Rebels on the Ranch!
Are you ready for a Colorado Mountain Retreat?
Four immersive days of functional training, yoga, meditation and clean eating set in a spectacular mountain setting.
September 21st-24th 2017.
Click Here for more information!
Learn about our prenatal programs here.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
Towards the end of the post, one of the ways that we mentioned that you can get more magnesium is by eating foods that are high in this nutrient. And we’re here to help you out with just that!
This tasty recipe features foods that are power-packed with magnesium. (I see you squash, salmon, and leafy greens. *wink wink*) Add in that it’s Paleo-friendly, and we’re all set!
To make this Salmon Salad Power Bowl at home:*
Salmon Salad Power Bowl
- 4 ounces salmon
- 3-4 cups seasonal greens
- ½ cup sliced zucchini and squash
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Lemon juice
- (Optional; not Paleo) Parmesan crumbles
- First, cook your salmon. Marinate your salmon by evenly spreading 1 tbsp oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper over your salmon on a baking sheet. Bake on 400-degrees Fahrenheit for around 10 minutes or until your salmon looks fully cooked with a little bit of char on top.
- Once your salmon is almost cooked, slice your zucchini and squash. Sautee your veggies in a skillet with ½ tbsp oil and a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Once your vegetables and salmon are fully cooked, build your salad bowl. Greens first, then veggies, then salmon. Drizzle in your balsamic glaze, thyme sprig leaves, and the rest of your oil. Toss all together and place in your serving bowl.
- Add your raspberries last with just a touch more of lemon juice on top. Sprinkle with parmesan, if desired. Enjoy!
*This recipe originally from Cotter Crunch.
As a bonus, if you feel like you need even more Magnesium (aka almost everyone), then we have supplements available for purchase in the studio! When you pop in for your next class, let us know that you’re interested in learning more about Magnesium. We’re all about keeping you as healthy as possible and would love to chat about this wonder-mineral.