REBEL Classes + Personal Training
The REBEL Workout offers group classes or one-on-one training we'll push your limits, test your strength, and build mental toughness. Featuring REBEL HIIT, kickboxing, yoga, barre, indoor cycling and more!
Turn On, Tune In, Workout!
Group personal training at The REBEL Workout in Denver, CO will challenge every major muscle group in your body. Featuring Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Circuit Training, Barre, and more!
WELCOME TO THE REBEL WORKOUT IN DENVER!
The Rebel Workout is a unique Denver fitness studio for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), one on one personal training, private personal training, group personal training, functional training, yoga, barre, and indoor cycling. Our communal space practices fitness diversity and nutrition, creating a lifestyle focused on wellness. We value technique and safety, helping you achieve your goals by working hard. Featuring some of the best personal training instructors to be found, we provide all the attention you deserve. Check out the studio and sign up today for an indoor cycling class, yoga class, rebel workout, or any of our other functional training and HIIT classes!
Rebels on the Ranch!
Are you ready for a Colorado Mountain Retreat?
Four immersive days of functional training, yoga, meditation and clean eating set in a spectacular mountain setting.
September 21st-24th 2017.
Click Here for more information!
Learn about our prenatal programs here.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
We get up, trudge out in the cold and snow to workout and then head to work... all we want to do afterwards is come home to relax!
Luckily, protein powders can be a big help in this season! Protein powders can:
- Help deliver protein to our muscles immediately following a tough workout
- Start the healing of “micro tears” in our muscles (tiny tears in the muscle that occur during a workout)
- Supplement our diets to make sure that we’re getting an adequate amount of protein to our muscles, since it can be difficult to get enough protein from solid foods
And, even better, we have the PERFECT recipe for you leading into the Winter months. I mean, how does Really Rockin’ Recovery Hot Chocolate sound? (< Yep, you read that right!!)
Protein, a little sugar to get you kickstarted, and just a touch of cinnamon spice to warm you up in the heart of winter. Count us in!
To make this Really Rockin’ Recovery Hot Chocolate at home:*
Really Rockin’ Recovery Hot Chocolate
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Warrior Blend
- 1 tablespoon of organic cocoa powder
- Pinch of organic cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- Combine ingredients into your pot.
- Add in 1 cup filtered water.
- Slowly heat and stir continuously. Once boiling, pour into your mug.
- Find a great view, and enjoy!
And, even better, we have Sunwarrior Protein Powders available for purchase in the studio! No need to leave your house twice when the snow makes its way into town - just let us know that you’re interested in checking out this protein powder next time you’re in the studio. And, as always, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.